Friday, Sept. 1 at Guymon-Petro Bar & Grill
- Opening reception: The stage is yours! “Open Mic” night for any Long Branch Variety Show cast member past or present from 8 p.m.-10 p.m. (including hors d’oeuvres)
Saturday, Sept. 2 at Boot Hill Museum
- Guided tours featuring new exhibits and displays at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Beatty & Kelley ice cream social from 3 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Long Branch Variety Show at 6 p.m.
- Boot Hill gunfight performance at 7 p.m.
- Country-style brisket dinner in the Occident Room at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 3 at Boot Hill Museum
- First Union Church service at 10:30 a.m.
- Boot Hill gunfight performance at Noon
- Picnic Lunch (Meatloaf dinner) at 12:30 p.m.
Sunday Evening, Sept. 3 at Guymon-Petro Bar & Grill (upper floor banquet room)
- Social Hour from 6-7 p.m. featuring hors d’oeuvres and cocktails
- 70th anniversary banquet-style dinner and Boot Hill Museum show
Cost per person:
$35 for Friday & Saturday events
$65 for Friday & Sunday events (plus Ice Cream Social on Saturday)
$95 for an all-in-one ticket
$85 Early-bird discount for an all-in-one ticket by Aug 7