Boot Hill is hosting a three-day anniversary celebration over Labor Day Weekend, Friday, Sept. 1 through Sunday, Sept. 3 to commemorate 60 seasons of the Long Branch Variety Show and the 70th Anniversary of Boot Hill Museum. We have packed the weekend full of activities for you and your family to enjoy that will take you back in time to relive those cherished memories you created when you visited or worked at Boot Hill Museum.
There are several ticket options to choose from including an all-in-one ticket for the weekend at a discounted price and Friday night reception for free!
Friday, Sept. 1 at Guymon-Petro Bar & Grill
- Opening reception: The stage is yours! “Open Mic” night for any Long Branch Variety Show cast member past or present from 8 p.m.-10 p.m. (including hors d’oeuvres)
Saturday, Sept. 2 at Boot Hill Museum
- Guided tours featuring new exhibits and displays at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Beatty & Kelley ice cream social from 3 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Long Branch Variety Show at 6 p.m.
- Boot Hill gunfight performance at 7 p.m.
- Country-style brisket dinner in the Occident Room at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 3 at Boot Hill Museum
- First Union Church service at 10:30 a.m.
- Boot Hill gunfight performance at Noon
- Picnic Lunch (Meatloaf dinner) at 12:30 p.m.
- Medicine Show and Prickly Ash Bitters tasting at Boot Hill Distillery at 3pm
Sunday Evening, Sept. 3 at Guymon-Petro Bar & Grill (upper floor banquet room)
- Social Hour from 6-7 p.m. featuring hors d’oeuvres and cocktails
- 70th anniversary banquet-style dinner and Boot Hill Museum show
Cost per person:
$35 for Friday & Saturday events
$65 for Friday & Sunday events (plus Ice Cream Social on Saturday)
$95 for an all-in-one ticket
$85 Early-bird discount for an all-in-one ticket by Aug 7